Send 'em to Hell
GameName: Send 'em to Hell
Genre: Endless Faller
Release date(s): 2016, TBA
Developer: Xhai Studios
Platforms: Android, iOS, Windows Phone
DescriptionEverything we know, we have learnt from history. Through history we have seen humans achieve greatness and through history we have learnt of some dark times. If you had the chance to send someone who caused those times to the depths of the underworld, would you take the opportunity?
Would you, Send 'em to Hell?
Send ‘em to hell is an extremely fast paced, endless falling game where you as the player will have to manoeuvre through a series of obstacles and use power-ups to get ‘em through several circles of hell. The game is actually quite simple to play, the mechanics are easy to grasp, you just have to avoid everything on the way down and see how far you can send ‘em to hell.
On the way down you will see diamonds and fireballs, which are the in-game currencies you need to collect to purchase power-ups. You can either purchase the power-ups or get lucky and find them in the game on your way down to help you get ‘em a little closer to hell.
Try your luck and compare your score with your friends, but be warned. If an opportunity appears before ‘em, they will grab on to something and climb back to Earth and that would be your fault. No pressure.
We will be adding new infamous characters from history to the game periodically.
Your power-ups include*Special note for Android and iOS differences
1. Magnet/Mega Magnet is used on iOS and Fuel/Mega Fuel is used on Android.
2. Diamonds are used on iOS and Fireballs are used on Android.
- Boost: With this power up you gain temporary invincibility and get ‘em a tiny bit closer to hell.
- Fuel: Use this power up to magnetize ‘em and attract all the fire to him while you focus on sending him to hell.
- Extra life: With this you can continue where you ‘accidentally’ allowed ‘em to climb back to Earth.
- Bomb: This power up blasts the walls away giving you more breathing room to get back to sending ‘em to hell!
- Mega Boost: The Boost is merely a lite version of a much bigger, more invincible, and much larger distance power up! Much like diet soda or the sequel to a movie.
- Mega Fuel: Sit back and watch as fire is attached to ‘em for a much longer period of time and burn away in the depths of the pit of neglect.
- Mega Bomb: You will get a blast so big, it qualifies to compete among other big things that break the internet. Use this to blast the walls back to their original position and kick back while you comfortably send ‘em to hell!
Features- Addictive - Addictive gameplay, we spent more time playing it than building it.
- Competitive - Easy to share score with friends and social media, easy to have your score challenged.
- Intuitive controls - Simple gameplay mechanics, very easy to grasp on your first attempt.
- Thrilling Gameplay - Although simple to grasp, it’s not easy to play. Keeps you on your toes.
- Beautiful pixel art - Good old pixel art with stunning and mesmerising circle of hell designs.
- Hilarious descriptions - A little nod from our in-house comedian.
- Randomly generated elements - Purely a skill and fast reflex based game.
LinksXhai Studios Website - www.xhaistudios.com
Xhai Studios Facebook - www.facebook.com/xhaistudios
Xhai Studios Twitter - www.twitter.com/xhaistudios
The Xhayan Times - www.thexhayantimes.wordpress.com